Sunday, January 31, 2010

Valentine Matchbook

This is a cute project that showed off to some of my downline members in January at our quarterly meeting. I love getting together with my girls and working with them on some great seasonal projects. We also had a lot of fun with the paints that Stampin' Up! has available. We used the Shimmery White paint and then dyed it pink with a touch of reinker to make it look exactly the way we wanted it to. Sweet right?!
Inside of this giant match book is a pouch that holds about four fully layered cards and envelopes. There is even a space at the bottom to write a sweet note to the person you want to give this to. Valentine's Day is coming up really quick and if you would like to make this project with some of your girlfriends please contact me as soon as possible to get your class scheduled. Just head over to my business website for all my information and to see what classes I've got already scheduled that you are interested in taking. Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment