Thursday, April 22, 2010

MDS Card

This is an adorable card that my downline's husband made her using the My Design Studio last night. This was his first attempt using the software and it looks pretty good doesn't it? Did you know that you can also add music to your creations in My Design Studio?! There are so many cool things this program does. If you love creating digital projects or would like to get started this software is great because it is so easy to use and has templates available if you want them. Stampin' Up! has decided to continue to offer a Digital Starter Kit that has the My Design Studio along with supplies to make gorgeous hybrid projects. If you would like to join my team you can head over to my business website and sign up right on line all you need is my password "mailman". Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment