Monday, November 22, 2010

Danger Ink


The name of my stamping group is Danger Ink yes my husband came up with our group name. I thought I would show you a punch art card using the owl punch in a different way :) Besides I wanted to take a break from all the Christmas stuff and get a masculine card out there. I let my danger ink dude shine by leaving the background more plain than I normally do but I had to at least add some texture in the background to add some depth. I just love the embossing folders for this card I used the squared lattice (garden green). The only stamp I used was engraved greetings on crumb cake card stock and stamped with early espresso and sponged around the edges. I found that when using the embossing folders you can attach them better with the tombow liquid glue just remember a little goes a long way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment