Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Inspired by Andrea Walford


I made this box a week ago when I really needed to be inspired and Andrea never fails me any time I need a push to create. Thank you for that Andrea. I never thought that pumpkin pie would go with concord crush. I couldn't find a pearl large enough for the flower that wasn't over-powered so I made my own with the shimmery white card stock and build a brad. What makes this box so amazing is the details like the black sponging on the dsp and the white gel pen on the scalloped circle and of course the glitter on the butterfly. What is hard to get in the picture is the details of the Fun flowers die which was sponged on the edges and spritzed with water and crumbled till dry and then smooch spritzed in gold glow. I'm thinking of adding some amazing chocolate and giving this away I just love to share whatever I create. I just have to find that special someone for this box.

No comments:

Post a Comment