Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wet embossing



The stamp set is flower fest and I'm liking it more and more as I see what you can do with it. I especially like that the images match my punches and make it so easy to put a card or scrapbook together. Want a glittery embossed image without the glitter falling off mix a spoonful of white embossing powder and a spoonful of glitter and you to can have this look. After the image was embossed and punched out with the matching punch I added chalk with a cotton ball to give the flower 2 colors. For that added bling I added a rhinestone circle brad. To fill the card up since I only used 1 flower I stamped the background with the same image in old olive and used the top note die and the embossing folder perfect polka dots in rich razzleberry card stock. the ribbon is the Old Olive 1 1/4" grosgrain and adds that extra texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment