Sunday, July 31, 2011

OMG it's almost time for Christmas



First I want to say I'm sorry that I haven't posted in awhile due to the heat and my workout schedule I thought I had more postings set up. Can you believe that it's the last day of July and I had to already select my mini catalog mailings!


I love this card it was shown to me at Sherri's down line meeting I will be featuring cards from her swaps at convention this month all of them beautifully done.


This card shows our new set so much fun and the triple layer punch and my new favorite border punch Lace ribbon. The simple colors and traditional Christmas just calls to me. The most common question I have had about this card is the Lace ribbon How do I attach it you can use any glue but I find the liquid glue pen is great with the least amount of clean up.

No comments:

Post a Comment