Thursday, March 11, 2010

Downline Gifts

Here are two more projects I made from the templates from the Connie and Julie website. The first one here is a business card holder using the Top Note die. Anybody that signs up with me during Sale-A-Bration is getting one of these made for them.
The second one is a lip gloss holder. Connie and Julie used a compact but I just couldn't find one anywhere for some reason. Watch now that I've posted this I'll see them pop up everywhere. Can you tell how much I've enjoyed the Totally Tess stamp set? This set would be great for cards that you wanted to give a beautician or if you are a make-up lady (you know those pink ones). The scissors would be great for the beautician and the marker could easily look like a make-up wand. I'm just saying don't forget to look beyond the obvious Stampin' Up chicky.

No comments:

Post a Comment