Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Friendship Cards

I made these cards as a gift last month and hadn't uploaded them yet. The holder for them is made with the thin Window Sheets run through the Big Shot with the Finial Press embossing folder. I wanted something fun and bright, doesn't the Bermuda Bay color do that just perfectly? If you love this color you might want to start picking up your reinkers and extra packages of cardstock now because last year the colors started running out about a month before the end of the catalog and believe it or not that is coming up already! You can always place an order with me 24/7 through my business website here or just give me a call to place an order over the phone with me. Would you like to schedule a workshop and get some of your order free along with exclusive stamp sets? Call me and we can set that up too! Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment