Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Bella For You!

This week's Connie and Julie challenge was another card sketch. I wanted to do something different so I made a removable pin as my embellishment. The pin features the gorgeous Basic Gray satin ribbon. It works with the Bella Bleu paper beautifully. I also used the Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware as the center of the flower. I would recommend sending a card like this in one of our Sweet Treat padded envelopes to avoid damage in the mail. These envelopes are an amazing deal $2.95 for three envelopes, it's really nice that you don't have to purchase a huge package of these since you probably won't need to send too many things that protected. If you would like to learn how to make special embellishments like this for your cards head over to my business website to see what classes I've got coming up or contact me to schedule your own private class for you and your friends. Happy stamping!

5 comments:

  1. Lori...I love your flower pin. What a great idea! Thanks for playing along with Create with Connie and Julie this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...how cool the flower embellishment/pin is. What a terrific idea! Thanks for playing along with our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever card!! LOVE the flower pin...I've been sitting here staring at the screen trying to figure this one out...SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative idea with the removable pin!
    Thanks for sharing this idea!
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow I love it.looks soo pretty. have to make one hint hint

    ReplyDelete