Saturday, February 20, 2010

Starter Kit Challenge

My second downline and I decided to challenge ourselves to make cards only using supplies that came in the starter kit unless we were willing to purchase a supply for everyone that signs up with use during Sale-A-Bration. This is one of the cards I made. Since during SAB you not only get all the amazing goodies that are in the starter kit but an extra stamp set of any price free I decided to use my Bella Toile background stamp, having a big background stamp is a great addition to the starter kit. There are also several of the Stampin' Around Wheels that would look very nice with this technique also if you didn't want to purchase the bg stamp. I also used the Elegant Thank You which is a recommended stamp from the kit and it really is a nice stamp to have. If you would like to join my Stampin' Up! team of demos head over to my business website and use my code word ' ' or give me a call and I would be happy to walk you through the whole thing. Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment