Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Cinderella's Shoe

How cute is this shoe?! I made it for the Connie and Julie challenge this week to make a Gift Package for Kids. What little princess wouldn't love to have some candy tucked into their own 'glass slipper'? I used a thin Window Sheet for this project and just used my regular paper trimmer to score the lines. The thick Window Sheets will also work for this project but it is much harder to score and to manipulate. To hide the sticky strip in the heel of the shoe I added a strip of the beautiful Organza Ribbon with a bow. The flower is actually the Shimmery White card stock but you can't unfortunately see how gorgeous it is in the photo, the half back pearl is from the Pretties Kit. The pattern for this shoe came from here, when she made her's the lining for the shoe has sides to it but if you build it that way for this project you loose the glass slipper effect. Thanks for looking and happy stamping!

6 comments:

  1. This is fantastic - they are so fun to make. Glad you posted a clear one - I was wondering how that would work out. Love it.
    Sandra
    http://sanhansen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, and perfect for ANY princess! Great job, and I especially love that it's clear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea to make it clear....just like Cinderella's slipper! ADORABLE!!! Thanks for playing along on the Create with Connie and Julie Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is so cute! I don't think that I have seen this shoe done in the clear before! Excellent idea! Thanks for playing along and good luck in the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! This is WONDERFUL! I love the "glass" slipper filled with candy! Brilliant! Thanks for playing along with the Create with Connie and Julie challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing little project! I like the window sheet to make it a "glass" slipper. You could do these for a little girls Cinderella party. Thanks for sharing!
    Monika

    ReplyDelete