Monday, February 22, 2010

Easter Bunny

This week's Connie and Julie challenge was to make an Easter card. I made this fun punch bunny and used one of the sweet treat cups for the basket. I wanted to do something different than just a stamped image. The bunny is a bit sad looking because we have five inches of snow here that I spent the whole day lugging the mail through (have I mentioned that I'm a mail carrier?). Hopefully by Easter we'll be done with Winter or we'll be carrying our baskets through the snow! Try and stay warm and happy stamping!

6 comments:

  1. Well how absolutely adorable that little bunny is! He looks like he needs a great big hug! Thanks for playing along on the Create with Connie and Julie challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable! This bunny is just too cute and so creative! Thanks for playing along again this week and good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this project it is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The punch bunny is cute! I have seen several versions and have it on my list to try too. Thanks for sharing.
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG how cute is that?!?! LOVE your punched bunny, especially his big eyes! The gingham bow and butterfly on his ear are the perfect touch. Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute...love the sweet cup for his basket. And, of course, the punched bunny is darling!

    ReplyDelete