Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Connie and Julie Challenge


Here is my entry for this week's Connie and Julie Challenge. It was a color challenge and wow did they pick bright colors! We needed to use Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie. I struggled with it for a moment until I remembered my fabulous package of Razzleberry Lemonade paper! Doesn't that embossing folder let you add some nice dimension without actually having to add anything to the card? I just love texture like that. Happy Stamping!

5 comments:

  1. GREAT card! I love your pinwheel! This really was a color CHALLENGE wasn't it! Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This came out awesome Lori! Love the pinwheel idea! Thanks for playing along with Create with Connie and Julie this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This color combo was a struggle for me too - I actually ended up making a second card. Thanks for sharing yours with us. And yes the embossing folder was perfect.
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pinwheel, and the bling on the card adds the perfect touch! Nice job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Lori! The pinwheel is fantastic! Thanks for playing along this week and good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete